Friday, January 02, 2009

2008 Accomplishments

I may not know how much fabric I bought, used or gave away but because of blogging, I've been able to document my work in 2008. I am amazed at the numbers. My favorite project this year, by far was the Wrapped Baskets. The most tedious project Mrs. S's anniversary quilt because it required long borders.

Quilts

1- Twin
1-Queen
2-Lap
5- Quilted only - some of these were donation quilts that I worked on with Ms. CCCAt

13-Fleece Blankets
5-PJ pants
3-Luggage Tags
5-Totes
71-Cloth Napkins (I need to photograph some of these)
5-Aprons
8-Placemats
2-Locker Hook projects (small)
3-Purse/Wallet combos
3-Pillowcases
12-Wrapped Clothesline baskets
Countless -Wrapped clothesline coasters and trivets
4-Table Runners
1-Wall Hanging
6-Coaster sets
1-Stitchery
4-UFO's

and the most amazing...

1- quilt started but not finished in 2008!

4 comments:

Susan said...

A most impressive list. Are you planning to top it this year? VBG

swooze said...

Nice! Especially the only one new UFO bit!

The Calico Quilter said...

Wow. All that and a job and a family. Girl, when do you sleep?

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Um, hello Super Woman! I need some numbers like that.

Congratulations!

I was reading your post about using patterns you have on hand and that sounds stupendous. I have a ton of Magazines, those glossy pages get me every time. Good Luck, I hoping to dig out my supplies and get rid of the extras soon so I can start accomplishing SOME things this year. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails