Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stash Report

Seems I have to file a stash report for the entire month of Feb!! Well, it's a very easy one. Nothing in. Nothing out. I am such a one project woman! My project this month has been me! I have been obsessed with exercise. It seems I go to work, exercise, shower, cook, clean up and collapse. I have been working on my locker hooked rug. It however, is being made with old t-shirts and not fabric. It is going to be HEAVY!

Hopefully, I will be checking in on a much more regular basis. I just need to stay awake long enough to do so! LOL!

Fabric added this week 0
Fabric used this week 0
Total added YTD 52.25
Total used YTD 18.25
Total 34 yds

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It will be good to see you more in March!! Have a great rest of February - and enjoy the rest of tonight!!! Dont' exercise too much!!! Just enough to make you feel alive and well - and remember to eat too!! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails