Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stash report/Catching up

******YEAH!!!! I'M BACK ON!!! COULDN'T LOG IN! ACTUALLY FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS AND CLEARED COOKIES AND VIOLA!! HERE I AM AGAIN!! WHOOHOO!!!!

So funny, I haven't blogged in two months, the urge hits me, blogger is down and it drove me nuts! I guess I'm really NOT ready to quit blogging!!!

Lots to catch up on…
In the department of stash busting….

INCOMING- I bought 5 yards of oriental prints to make an anniversary quilt for my daughter Serena and her husband Chris. I had NOTHING in my stash that would even remotely qualify for oriental. Since it’s their quilt, I figured I’d use fabric they would like!

*****EDIT SINCE THIS MORNING******Went to a friends "getting rid of my fabric" sale. Bought 5 lbs at $3/lb.....equals 20 yards!! I'll take pics of it later and show.....I'll take the "hit" as I got a bunch of wool felt, a few nearly finished projects, and all blenders,neutrals, and tone on tones, mostly pieces but a few bits same as or bigger than fat quarters...things I need!


OUTGOING-I finally finished my April UFO! I used 10 yards of fabric on this! Aviva has a whole room devoted to the Simpsons and I knew she would love this.

2011-05-15 09.44.26

Individual blocks.

2011-05-15 09.45.34

2011-05-15 09.45.49

Doesn't this fabric just scream the Simpsons!

2011-05-15 09.45.59

Plus I finished this little cutie! It’s a doorstopper. It didn’t use much fabric but something is something. I used a pattern from Thimbleberries but the door stopper was my idea. It didn’t quite work as planned and it ended up like a big pillow but I still love it!

2011-05-15 09.46.41

Used this period: 11
Used year to Date: 59
Added this Week: 25
Added Year to Date: 101.5
Ahead or behind 2011: 42.5 purchased...therefore behind

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

I did nto even know that the Simpsons had a fabric line. I'm not suprised mind you, but I had no idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails