Thursday, October 30, 2008

I seem to blog in spurts

I've been absent for many reasons. All good. My place of employment has been in the midst of a huge upheaval. In conjuntion with this, I have accepted a job this summer as Camp Director. I'm a bit overwhelmed, excited and buzzing with ideas. I have also been a busy bee with quilts. No pictures but soon.


I gave Mrs. S and Mr. FancyPants their anniversary present and they loved it. I cannot believe that it was finished in plenty of time!



Thought I'd leave you with a picture of me playing Rock Star at my daughters house. TOOO FUN! If you get a chance to try it go for it. I couldn't play sitting down and had the foot tapping and head bopping going on. Ms. A said that this was the most pleasant photo of me as I was concentrating so hard that I was scowling the whole time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails