Monday, June 02, 2008

Veonica Bag and Wonder Wallet

I had a mission in to start and finish Veronica Bags and Wonder Wallets for the girls and myself. I did it. The bag was easy and the Wonder Wallet was ridiculously easy. Mrs. S., loves her bag but Ms. A hasn't received hers yet. I will not be using mine because although it is cute and all, it's just not the style for me. I didn't realize how small it was. It was fun to do the straight line quilting. I used a fancy stitch on the pink/orange one. I also used my Clover yo-yo maker. ( I really, really didn't understand the point to these things until I used one. It makes absolutely perfect yo-yo's. The gathers are even and they turn out identical to one another. I really do like it now) I think I'll be making more of these in the future!


Mrs. S's bag and wallet & the insides of both. The colors look less true on the individual wallet shots.





This was supposed to be mine. I did a "fancy" stitch on it.


Ms. A's. The colors look better in this picture.



8 comments:

Vicki W said...

These are great bags!!

Gina said...

I love the fabrics you've used in the bags.

I'm sewing today so I'll be catching up with you soon.

love and hugs xxx

Jen said...

Great Job Morah!! I think they look fabulous!

Sweet P said...

Gorgeous wallets and purses. Aren't Wonder Wallets the easiest wallet to make? I love making them.

Anonymous said...

I love the Veronica bag. I've made about 10 of them to match my dress clothes and found a handle that I can interchange with them all, so 10 purses, one set handles. Its a nice one to take to church canse its so small.

Hope you have a happy birthday!! And what choice did you make???

Karen L

Diana said...

I love them! The yo-yo's are a sweet touch.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE BAGS!!!

I've made several of the Veronica Bags...quick~easy~done! Fun bag to make and fun to give as well.

Whenever I make a bag I run down to the local glass shop and have them cut me a piece of acrylic to go in the bottom of the bag to give it support. CHEAP!!! I just make a sleeve out of the bag lining fabric and slip the acrylic plate into it.

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Kathy said...

I love your bags -- they are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails