Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stash Report/UFO challenge

I've lost track of my stash! I forgot about keeping track during June and July...well and August. To be honest, I haven't been to quilt shops (other then one weekend), Joanns or Hobby Lobby & Hancocks. To the best of my recollection, I bought a few yards of fabric that one weekend. Plus, Ms. CCCat found a great sale last weekend (every time she leaves town, I spend money!) on Saggy Baggy Elephant fabric! Cute! And someday I'll make something with all the author and book fabrics I've collected.

Today we had a one day retreat and I cut and pinned 6 0r 8 pillowcases, got half done on a binding and will soon work on an embroidery. The quilt and embroidery are UFO's. I'm behind by two months but plan on catching up by the end of this week!

Because I don't count fabric out until something is finished, finished, I can't count any fabric going out! PHOO! That means that my final stash count will be in the plus but I'm not worried. I'll have a quilt and a bunch of pillowcases in the out column next week!

Used this period: 00
Used year to Date: 59
Added this Week: 8
Added Year to Date: 109.5
Ahead or behind 2011: +50.5 ...therefore behind

1 comment:

krisgray said...

WoW - once you get things finished you will have some good numbers. I do the same thing - keeps me motivated to finish projects and I don't have to remember what I've counted and what I've not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails