Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


Usually I don't have such a love affair with my birthday. For some reason though, this year I have been looking forward to my "special day." What am I doing special? Nothing! I've just been looking forward to my birthday day. Weirding out here in Texas I tell you, weirding out! (The picture is one I put in each end of the year photo album. I made the birthday banner and each child gets their picture taken with the banner on their birthday. I had to cut and paste myself into this picture because at the last minute I had the idea to include myself in the birthday pictures! )

13 comments:

computerpeach said...

Happy birthday --- hope you have a great one!!

Laurie Ann said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy! You are the queen for the day!

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday to you! The banner is a great idea. Hope the year ahead is full of love, laughter and good health for you.

paula, the quilter said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day.

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy your day!

Diana said...

Happy, happy birthday, Morah!

Sweet P said...

Happy birthday! I understand what you mean by saying this brithday seems like a special day. I felt the same way on my last birthday. I hope you got to do whatever you wanted to do today.

Patti said...

I hope you had a very wonderful birthday! Of course you need to have a birthday picture!

Happy Valley Quilter said...

Happy birthday, indeed...even if I am a day late! :-)

I hope your day was special. Such a cute banner!

Pam said...

Happy Belated Bday to you!

Pam @
www.pamgwillim.com

Mary said...

Happy belated birthday - hope you had a wonderful day.

Good luck with the weight loss too - I did so well last year but have gained 1/2 of it back and it seems to have settled in around my waist! I need to exercise more and I like walking and hiking but it's just so time consuming.

Chookyblue said...

Happy belated birthday....hope you had a good time......Keep going with the weightlos.....you have done very well so far.......you are over 1/2 way to where you want to be......

Susan said...

Happy birthday, just a little late. You take a nice photo! Congratulations on the weight loss. That's about how much *I* need to lose and never find again! I joined a gym. That's my first step. Walking alone wasn't doing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails