Monday, July 30, 2007

Decision made

Thanks for all of the opinions on my quilt. I went with the gold and green. I really wanted the burgundy but the gold is better. I am going to try to use the burgundy or the lavender (both cut as I had been ready to use them before I went out and re-bought all the fabric) in the border. This is such an easy quilt and I am hoping to finish it this week so I can send it out to be quilted. I don't normally send my quilts out but this one is going to be a large queen and I don't want to be frustrated by it.

4 comments:

Susan said...

It was a good situation, because you couldn't really go wrong. I think you are right to send it out for quilting, with that size!

Jeanne said...

I think you made a good choice! The blocks look great.

Meredith said...

I agree with your choice. Isn't it nice to have blogland to reach out to and ask for feed back?

Laurie Ann said...

I made that recipe and loved it! I will definately be making it many more times this summer! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails