Friday, September 17, 2010

State of my backside


Some time ago, I did the "State of my backside" reports. (the beginning coincided with the state of the union from the president). I then re-gained all the weight I had lost and stopped the SOMBS reports. Well, I've now re-re-lost the same 60 lbs. BUT have 30 more to go. I have been futzing around with this 30 lbs for months now.....haven't lost an ounce. In fact, I've gained 5 lbs. (SIGH). On the other hand, I have been struggling mightily with my RA this entire year. I am on my 3rd round of oral prednisone + a couple of shots for this year . The fact that I've managed to keep this weight off, continue to exercise regularly, meet with my trainer, AND take prednisone and massive amounts of ibuprofen, gives me some measure of accomplishment....but not enough! 10 lbs. gone would certainly help! So, I've decided to reinstate the State of my backside reports. Not feeling well is not a good enough excuse to allow either the weight to come back on or to become complacent in my efforts. Perhaps being accountable to WRITING down my accomplishments, and to my 3 readers left after my extended neglect of this blog, will spur me on to better eating habits and additional exercise. We'll see, we'll see....


If I could weigh what is on the scale in the picture........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails