Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A liitle of this and that....not quilty

I missed posting about my grandmas 92nd birthday. I am very, very fortunate. I had all 4 of my grandparents in my life until I was 20 years old. My girls both remember my Grandma Bosh(the one I talk to when I sew) but my grandfathers both died before they were born. Grandma Lil turned 92 last week. She is still independent and very much a part of all of our lives. I talk to her at least 3X/week. She used to babysit the girls all the time. They adore their Great Grandma and is probably the biggest reason why they went to visit this past summer. They realize that 92 yrs. old is 92 yrs. old. This is the three of them on her porch swing. The other is at her 90th birthday party. See how short she is? It was such a thrill when we were tall enough to be taller than Grandma! Then our girls played the same game. I'm so glad we have such a generational thing in our family. As I said, we are very, very fortunate.

This picture is a "just because I can picture. " It is of my neice, CheerGirl and myself when we visited in December. Yes, we are in front of a Budweiser sign. No, I'm not going to explain why but the sign was the reason for the picture. All I can say is, if CheerGirls teacher received a description of what all we did together, she would wonder what type of an influence that Aunt M is!!!! LOL!!!! Innocent fun I assure you but part of the list included lunch in a bar, and winning $7.00 playing Tripoly!!!!!(she beat the pants off of my MIL!!! LOL!!!)

Just to be fair, I also have a nephew, SportsBoy but don't yet have permission to post a photo. Another day, another day.

I only wish I lived closer to these guys. Family is what it is all about!!!!!!

1 comment:

His Office, My Studio said...

I am sending Happy Birthday wishes to Grandma.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails