Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally!

I've been trying to add yesterdays pictures since...well...yesterday. Here is a sneak peak at my two finished quilt tops and backs. I figure this way I can show a picture but not show the unfinished project. You get a glimpse of my ironing board too. Don't these look just wonderful!! It is so worth the time and effort. It's a bit tedious but I love the way it looks and it forces me to keep it neat also.
However, all that productivity came at a price....Whata mess is left!

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Funny, I always pictured you as a thimblberries gal... Those fabrics are awfully bright! (I love your selection of yellows!)

The Calico Quilter said...

You're teasing us! Let us see the quilts.

And, I LOVE your stash fabricw! What colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails