Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its here!


Most times I feel that an entire book devoted to one technique is an unnecessary purchase. Usually it's stuff you can figure out on your own or find for free. Not this time! This book is awesome. I have really, really avoided buying it. When I demo'ed the processes to my friends, we all agreed to buy the book. I got it in the mail today and I'm so excited. I've wrapped about 100 ft. of clothesline and it's sitting and waiting for a project. Be ready for pictures......

2 comments:

Gina said...

Looking forward to them

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Mom IsAmagpie said...

I love the "thing" you locker hooked on your flight! Fantabulous I say!
Can't wait to see what you make from this book, also can't wait to see how long I have enough self control to be totally inspired by you and NOT break down and have ANOTHER hobby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails