Monday, May 07, 2007

BLOGGER!

Why can't we actually sign in on the comment page? All of the correct information is there! They ask for all the info. But it doesn't work! Why is there a "remember me" box? Hmmmm....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find it so irritating! Am I too stupid to understand how to sign in? You wonder why people don't leave comments. Well it can be so irritating to sign in over and over again in a day. Sometimes it is just too much of a bother to sign in and comments have to wait. I hate to rant about a free product but if something is unavailable, don't advertise it! Tirade over.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I know there is an answer to this - I just can't remember what it is for sure. I read how to fix it on another blog a few months ago and it worked. The problem isn't with blogger - it's a setting on your computer. Somewhere there is a spot to tell your computer that you always want to remain signed on when you go to this particular website. Unfortunately I can't remember where that is. Why don't you click on the various topics on your task bar and see if you can find something like this? I know it's there somewhere. Sorry I can't be of more help.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails