Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday Morning Stuff

I've tried and tried to figure out how to stay logged in to blogger. I can't seem to find what the problem is. I cleared my history and cookies and set the computer to accept them...didn't work. I searched the blogger help...didn't work. Any more ideas? I find it so cumbersome to need to log in 3 times a day. If I close the internet, I need to log back into blogger. It is very, very annoying. This is the main reason why I don't always comment. I just read a blog or two and go back to my work. Problem is I don't remain logged in so.........no comments.

School is out on Tues. and I've been crazy trying to get everything finished. Not much quilty or computer wise going on. I did get upset about something at school and went to Joanns to "drown my sorrows" in fabric. Much more satisfying then drowning my sorrows in alcohol! It worked too. I bought 20 great fat quarters and the world is a much better place. Let me finish this school year and then I'll be back and "a postin!" Two more days!

3 comments:

floribunda said...

Hi Morah, I wish I could remember where (which blog) I found the instructions for getting Blogger to remember me. It involved going somewhere and specifically saying to accept cookies from www.google.com -- but I can't find the place where I did that. It wasn't as easy as going to internet options and telling it to accept all cookies. If I find it, I'll tell you!
Julie

Pam said...

In Internet Explorer --
Go to "Tools"
Then go to "Privacy"
Then go to "Sites" and in the address bar of web site - type in google.com and click on "Allow"

That will make it so the computer remembers your password on blogger. It will occasionally not remember and you will have to sign in - but it won't happen like it is now. I hope that it helps

Pam said...

Sorry -- after you go to Tools - got to Internet Options and then Privacy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails