Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm proud of us....

...and not afraid to brag or accept kudo!!! Between Mrs. S and myself we've lost 110 lbs!!!!!!! Here we are at her wedding last October.




Here is us in July.....



...and here we are tonight.
Proud, proud, PROUD! I also think we both look much younger. Getting the weight of is the easy part. I just don't want to gain it again...IT IS SO EASY TO DO! (If you go back up and look at Ms. A...well, she is just disqusting! She is THIN! We tease her all the time that we don't know where she came from! ) But it is so weird to look at pictues of myself. I know that is me, I was there! It's just ...well, I don't FEEL like I look. I am by no stretch of the imagination thin. But when I look at pictures it boggles my mind. My self image is f-a-t! Maybe this public log will help to keep me on track for the long run. I mean my face, my much thinner face, is now out there is cyberville for all to see. I would sure hate to disappoint the millions that read my blog and gain all that weight back!
On the quilty front.....
I'm working on Bonnie Hunters mystery and almost have my retreat top done. I've changed my tune and am willing to post unfinished things so once I get the borders on I'll post my progress. It feels SO GOOD to be sewing again.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, it's amazing how much difference the 50+ pounds makes, isn't it? I'm proud of you, too! You both look great. Congratulations!

I'm looking forward to seeing your colors for the mystery quilt. I think I'm one of 3 people in the universe *not* doing the quilt. LOL! I hate mysteries. At least in the quilt world, not to read.

Vicki W said...

Congratulations - you are both beautiful!

Sweet P said...

Congratulations to both of you on your combined weight loss. Have fun with Bonnie's quilt. I am another one of the 3 people not making her quilt right now. Too much packing going on to sew anything.

His Office, My Studio said...

What a great job you both have done.

Congratulations to you both!!!!!

tami said...

Congratulations. You should be proud.

Marilyn Robertson said...

Congrats on your weight loss. I may be joining in on the mystery quilt in January......It's hard not to!

Laurie Ann said...

Good job! You should be proud!

Elaine Adair said...

Wow, gal -- you ARE a very beautiful woman! You've done an amazing job - many of us are just green with envy (especially ME).

Patti said...

Congratulations on the weight loss - how wonderful for both of you! You do look much younger - and wonderful!

Unlike you I was thin for my first 40 years - and that's a lot of my problem. Mentally I still picture myself as thin - which I most definitely am not. Losing weight and getting into shape is my first project to start as soon as I retire - in 8 more days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails