Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Luggage tags..again

A number of people have asked for the pattern for the luggage tags. Well, I've been contemplating making a tutorial on them. There have been so many generous quilters out there that I would like to give something back. Give me a little bit and I will get it posted. I already have taken the pictures. It is not a published pattern to begin with (as far as I know). Plus I really changed the original alot. Again, give me to the end of the week to get it posted.

6 comments:

julieQ said...

Thank you, I am most interested in making some tags for my sissies...

JulieQ

Nana's Quilts said...

A very happy Hanukkah to you and your family.

Best wishes -
Marne
aka Nana

Elaine Adair said...

I've not checked your sliding scale for a while and note .... slow steady progress. I am so envious!

And I am watching for the tutorial for the luggage tags - not too hard to devise them, but what kind of plastic/vinyl do you use? do you just sew it down on 3 sides to slide the ID info behind it?

Susan said...

Great idea - I know there will be lots of people interested.

SandyQuilts said...

I saw your adorable luggage tag over at coffeetime ... I'm looking forward to the tutorial.

tah4480 said...

Can't wait for the tut on the luggage tags. They are adorable. Congrats on your weight loss

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails