Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Award


Ya know, it's fun to blog. I'm always amazed that other people are interested in my drivel! Therefore, it totally thrilled me when Ms. Susan of DesertSkyquilts sent me this award. I feel like I'm a queen for a day!

The awards rules are: “Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! :-) "

Now, I don't really converse with most of the bloggers I read. I send comments, but to actually converse, no. I think most of who I would send the award to would say 'HUH, who are you ?" So, Oooooo, please don't be upset Ms. Susan, I'm am not going to send this on. I really, really enjoy all of the blogs I read and for all sorts of different reasons. So, if I regularly leave you comments, know that I do so because I enjoy your blog. I come back again and again. You all inspire me, keep me quilting and make me want to be a better quilter. Keep writing, posting, and taking pictures and know that I love this whole blogging business. If you are reading this and know that I comment to you regularly, take the award and pass it on. You all deserve it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails