Wednesday, January 05, 2011

State of my backside

scale[1]

OK I AM GOING TO DO THIS! Yes, I know I accomplished alot from last year


to this year..So did Dan. But.....


but I must lose 25 more lbs. How do I do this when immediately in January, I go to retreat? This year we splurged on ourselves and are spending an entire week there.....I must be on track when I leave home so that I can be strong when the cook at retreat pulls out his daily homemade bread and desserts!

I've lost a whole 6 lbs since July! whoo.hoo. :(

Here is my new resolve to be strong and get this done! Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

My poor backside needs some help lol. Eating healthy is hard work. I can handle it for a bit but then slip back into old habits. I also need to find an exercise program that works for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails