Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fun Meme

I've made an executive decision. The fabrics are in the bag to go to the guild for some other lucky person to hold. They are all poly/cotton and I decided to be a fabric snob. No matter. If my stash stays as large as it is, it will be vintage too one day!

Took this Meme from Sweet Pea at Coffeetime Quilts. Her and I have a number of very similar answers. I find it very interesting how similar some of us are (that is blogging quilters) to one another.
1. What is your occupation? I always say my occupation is being a mom. I'm a mom at work-
after all, my kids are only 2 1/2 & 3 & I am a mom at home.
2. What color are your socks right now? pasty white. I'm barefooted!
3. What are you listening to right now? The cycling computer sound that my computer makes when I post on blogger, the refridgerator running and the ceiling fan clicking
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Peanut butter chocolate no sugar ice cream...shhhh don't tell DH!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup! We bought a standard shift car for me to drive that cost $500! It was all we could afford. Neither one of us knew how to drive it home and a friend had to go pick it up and take it to our house
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Deep bright pink
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A friend that finished a nickel quilt while mine is still in pieces. Did I mention that while mine is in pieces, she mangaed to HAND QUILT hers
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her as I copied it!
9. How old are you today? Chronological age or mental age?
10. Favorite drink? Coffee with cream, no sugar.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? In person.....Football...uh Soccer...uh Football.....yeah football. It would require me having another child at home to go watch soccer games. I watch football on t.v.....well, sometimes soccer........ in Spanish!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? A better question is when have I not
13. Pets? No our dog of 14 yrs. died earlier this year
14. Favorite food? All
15. What was the last movie you watched? Some silly Hallmark Channel movie
16. What was the last book you read? Reading (listening to on CD) a book but can't think of
name
17. What do you do to vent anger? Scream, Holler, Yell, Pout
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? No idea any longer
19. What is your favorite season, fall or spring? Couldn't pick one. I find them both inspiring in different ways
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to blog you back? They don’t need to blog back, but post this in
their blog would be cool
23. Who is most likely to respond? No idea
24. Who is least likely to respond? Don’t know
25. Living arrangements? House with two nice sides to the fence and one side that will be lucky to hold up to the wind we are supposed to get tomorrow....Or should I say two neighbors that realize we share a fence and one that doesn't.....................
26. When was the last time you cried? Well, if I wait long enough it'll be now. Wheel of Fortune
is nearly on. Yes, I am a doofus and cry when the people win "big money."
27. What is on the floor of your closet? bunches of stuff
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
29. If there was a fire in your house what would you take with you? My photos and scrapbooks
30. Favorite smells? Coffee brewing
31. What inspires you? Other people and their amazing accomplishments
32. What are you afraid of? Death
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy
34. Favorite dog breed? The one that doesn’t live with me.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? No idea and I'm too lazy to go look
36. How many years at your current job? Well, I've been teaching here for almost 7 years but
had same job in Ft. Worth for 7 yrs. 14 yrs
37. Favorite day of the week? Monday, it's always so full of potential for the work week
38. How many states have you lived in? 2 Ohio & Texas
39. Favorite holidays? All the ones that my family is able to get together and enjoy each
others company
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Yes. Motorcycle. Didn't like the feeling and couldn't touch the ground with my feet.

Sorry but I just can't give one word answers!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I think I will do you meme tomorrow on my blog.

Sweet P said...

Thanks for your answers. I'm always watching what i eat, but I think I would stop at eating no sugar ice cream. Is it good?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails