Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm bored....

Thanks to Calico Cat for this Meme...I'm so bored I need something to do....

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say
Oh Good Grief! I'm sitting under an entire shelf of books. I just stood up and grabbed the first one I touched....These are all DH's book...it was The Origin of the Species by Charles Darwin. Page 18 was a picture. Picked a second book, another doosey, and the spine reads Plato, Epictetus, Marcu Aurelius. Page 18 is one long paragraph....forget it.
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching? BILLS!
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?Something on Thanksgiving on the food network. (same as Calico Cat). I've actually hit every station on my remote cause I'm bored
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. Guessed 7:00, actually 7:28
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now? Emeril Lagasse
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? This morning I was on the playground with my students
7. What are you wearing? Uhmmmm......this is a computer and we are invisible to each other.....let's keep it that way
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?This is so funny because I NEVER, EVER remember my dreams but between snooze alarms, I had a dream that I was really mad at DH for not making the bed.
9. When was the last time you laughed? Oh sheesh, I'm so lame, I laughed at an episoide of Little House on the prairie
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?Windows on one wall along with a flying geese quilt hung on a very large wrought iron hanger...nothing else....
11. Have you seen anything strange lately? nope, I lead a very dull life
12. What do you think about this meme?it's my first, I'm no longer a virgin
13. What's the last film you saw?oh gosh, we never go to the movies. I saw the end of Good Morning Viet Nam the other night.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?Take care of my family and then share. With whom....let me win and I'll be generous.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know. Well, hearing people saying shhhhhhh....absolutely makes my skin crawl, my hair stand on end and my ability to control my motor mouth to shut them up virtually impossible.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?I don't know. I think education...make it a number one priority and teachers compensated accordingly
17. Do you like dancing? Sure, at home....with noone looking...
18. Last crafty endeavors? This is easy. Sewing doesn't count cause it's not really what I consider crafty. We made Thanksgiving shirts at school today. Good ol' hand print turkeys. Plus we made the most darling turkey hats
19. What do you want your childrens names to be? Obviously I already decided that one since DD#1 just married and DD#2 was her maid of honor
20. What amused you recently? Something one of my students said to me

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Your husband has some "heavy" books. Darwin and Plato? Is he a college professor? I like the way you answered your questions, especially the one about what you were wearing. Great way to keep us guessing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails