Saturday, May 03, 2008

Goals for May

I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON AND I PUBLISHED TOO SOON!!!!

I didn't do too badly on my April goals. I nearly choked from laughter when I reread the ""feed and fertilize." Uhmmm, I meant my yard!
QUILTING
1. Bind 3 charity quilts
2. Bind ME quilt
3. Veronica bag for DD's
4. make grocery bags from old ugly fabrics
5. make apron for a dear friend
6. make napkins for Passover

HOME
7. get my flower beds weeded and mulched
8. feed and fertilize
9. ready house for Passover
10. DO MY TAXES!

So... without further ado.....like anyone in blogland really cares about this...

Goals for May

Quilting
1. bind ME quilt
2. bind anniversary quilt
3. Veronica bags
4. one more UFO to flimsy stage

Home
1. flower beds....again!
2. choose paint color for bedroom
3. keep up with housework YUK!
4. keep up with mail

School
1. End of year books
2. Kinder gifts
3. Camp Curriculum - who is the dingbat that agreed to do camp this year!

Personal
1. exercise 4X/week
2. lose this weight I seem to be gaining
3. get back on track!!!!
4. manage time more effieciently....not so much goofing off. More time on the above!

I posted this mostly for me. Sometimes I need to make myself accountable....to myself. Thanks for indulging me in this drivel!

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

A lotta great goals, but my dear, where is the goal that is for YOU!

And before you guffaw at me, I'm looking at my own goals for this month, and there is not one for ME either!

What gives with women?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails