Monday, August 02, 2010

Quilt Show New Braunfels, Texas - 1

Just thought I'd share these pretty pictures. I am always in awe of the workmanship of others. I have no idea of any of the makers. I apologize but I forgot to write down the names.


Just like the idea of this!

Love the idea of this one. The possibilites make my head spin.

Love the colors

Could these two be any happier???

P7230009

I would never have the patience for all this paper piecing!


P7230010


This was so cute. There were embellishments all over it. Bugs, ect. Very, very cute.

the flower garden had bugs and things all over it.


P7230013


Just pretties~

P7230017

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and like your quilts! I have an odd question, though. Did you use your Janome 2139N for these? I have one and don't have my manual anymore, but would like to "quilt" over the quilt I just made my daughter. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails