Friday, December 10, 2010

Origami Shirts

I found that I'd never posted this! Cute huh! Our "guild" has a make and take each year and this is what I taught. I came up with a ton of uses from holding gift cards to a lift n see flap quilt for children. I didn't actually make up all of the ideas as I had too little time. The quilt in the picture is my friend's. The individual pictures at the bottom are a few that our members made. They got creative with the ribbon!

P9130084

P9130085

P9130090

P9130086


P9130093

P9130087

2 comments:

Linda said...

They are so cute!!
Lurking Linda

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

These are adorable. I am glad you are posting. Us little people need to stick together! Although I don't think you are nearly as little, popularity wise, as I am.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails