Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pictures tomorrow????

Or whenever I find the digital camera. It's the one the school lets me use. I keep it year round, use it to take a gazillion photos of my school kids, maintain a web page of only their pictures, while I have it use it for my personal use and, oh yeah and its the one that I CANNOT FIND! AHHH! It's not mine!!! I'm sure it's just somewhere at school but until I get back to tomorrow I won't know. Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fear of not finding the $200.00 camera has been killing me so I just jumped up and looked in an obscure place. Voila'! I don't have to be fearful of going to school tomorrow.

That means that tomorrow I will be able to share pictures of the purses I have made for Mrs. S and Ms. A. They are simple but cute. I think I'm in love with making purses right now.

My machine is STILL in pieces on the workman's bench. They are waiting for a new circuit board. It should run faster and jump higher when I get it back. I sure hope it is soon as I really miss that machine. My Kenmore serves it's purpose but I miss the bells and whistles.

I am going on a retreat in January and received my secret sister's name. No I'm not a glutton for punishment. This exchange actually works the way it's supposed to. We go to the Red Barn Retreat. They were actually featured last year in Southern living. It is pure bliss. The owners serve wonderful food and we quilt the entire time. We have a secret sister exchange at every meal. We have clues of what to give like, "Give something you received for free." They are not large items that we exchange and it is loads of fun. My SS this year is SO, SO easy. They could have removed her name from my "likes and dislikes list" and added mine and no one would have been the wiser. It is going to be so much fun to assemble her gifts because they will just be things that I would like!

Look ma! NO Kvetching!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, this sounds like the retreat SS is just what you need to get the nasty taste out of your mouth. I'm presuming this is a totally different group of people. Hope your circuit board arrives soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails