Sunday, October 07, 2007

Have you read these?

For months and months and months I've wanted to recommend this book. I "read" it a while ago but couldn't remember the author or name of the book. It was finally back on the "books on cd shelf" at the library and I wrote it down. It is hands down one of the best books I've ever read. I could SO sympathize with the family in the story. I was in agony for the characters.


Another author I've so enjoyed in Cecilia Ahern. Her book If You Could See Me Now
was wonderful. With both of these books, I don't know if I it was the story or the storyteller (I listen to most of my books so I can do more than one thing at a time) that made them so very wonderful. I thought the Cecilia Ahern book was so creative! Another one of her books is P.S. I Love You. It is being made into or already is a movie. Another good story.
These books are what I call stories. I get tired of smutty story lines, murder story lines, blood and guts story lines. I like...stories! I've even listened to a few western series just for something different. Everything is ok once in a while...but mostly I just like a good story.
On a quilty note...I FINALLY finished the top of DD quilt. Only thing left is borders!!! I has to be done as her first anniversary is just around the corner!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails