Sunday, October 14, 2007

I've been waiting for this for years...and years!!


I'm jumping up and down as best as I can here! Jumping with joy that it is! For ONCE, I didn't quit. I kept plugging away, trying, working and finally, FINALLY my perserverance paid off. The scale finally MOVED! It not only moved, over the past two days it plummeted....downward. I am sooooo, sooooo, thrilledI haven't weighed this since college. Of course, two pregnancys, two c-sections, and quite a number of years later, have left my body not excatly in the same condition as college....but who cares! The scale MOVED! I haven't exercised since I hurt my toe but next week I'm going to the gym in flip flops and ride the bikes!

I have to keep the mommentum going!


A new Gold's gym is opening about a mile from my house so I switched gyms. I cant' wait until they finally open. I'm looking forward to group exercise classes. Maybe the scale will move the next 15 lbs.


On a quilty note....I made one, yes only one, pinwheel block. I still haven't attached the borders to DD quilt. I swear I am the BEST at procrastinating! sigh, sigh, sigh. I'll get there. Right now, no negativity in my head...only happy, happy, joy, joy. I'll be mad at myself for not getting borders attached yet another day. Today is one to think positive. I AM FINALLY DOING IT!

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work! I know what you mean about c-sections - I had one with both of my girls also. Not that I ever had a flat tummy to begin with - but man, I wish I'd appreciated my cute little belly when I had it! Now that whole region is just scary! Lol*

Gail said...

Good work, feels so good, doesn't it? I lost 50 lbs this past year, have been maintaining for several months before starting to lose more. Time for me to get serious again, and; you have just inspired me! Thanks.

Elaine Adair said...

Between reading quilting blogs, admiring various accomplishments of a sewing nature, I have been watching your DETERMINATION at sticking to your diet! And you have faithfully plugged away, staying strong! This accomplishment is INCREDIBLE!!! "Congratulations" is not a strong enough word. You MUST pat yourself on your back, and on your skinny little hips! I am so jealous of your success.

Laurie Ann said...

Congratulationss!!!

Jeanne said...

Way to go! Keep up the great work.

His Office, My Studio said...

Outstanding, WOW, Fantastic, Great Job and Congratulations!!!!

How is your toe? Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Celebrate you accomplishment! You have reason to be proud of yourself!!!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Susan said...

I am so proud of you for sticking with it and losing such a huge amount! That is just fabulous! Celebrate with new clothes, not food. =) What fun to buy a few new things now, and then buy a whole new wardrobe when you get where you want to be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails