Friday, February 08, 2008

More Past Projects

Because I am saving all of my bloggy posts, and I am using it as a journal for posterity, I am really trying to consolidate all of my photos. You all will need to put up with seeing all of my projects/photos from webshots. It seems I can't get them back on my computer. I don't think anyone will mind a few quilty posts!

pillow frontThis is my one and only attempt at chenille. I really want to do it again. I just haven't gotten around to it. This is after the chenille process.



pillow backThis is what the fabric looked like originally. It is an odd size and I've never filled it with a pillow form!



I love the Art to Heart books. I made one of these for both of my girls and myself.

halloween wall hanging

For a while I was a machine making the pet screen bags. I made around 30 or so. These were a few that I made for myself or family. The top bag is the extra large one. It holds the med. sized cutting mat. I made the straps extra, extra long so that I could carry the bag over my shoulder with the mat.
xlarge bag


two bags Mrs. S and I are off to visit Ms. A in Austin. We are having an all girls weekend. SHould be fun, although it is always so hard on my checkbook!

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

Love love love the picnic ant fabric on that tote bag! What cute bags!

By the way, I'm the same person who has commented as "The Quilter" - had to modify my identity due to a conflict with a existing blog.

Susan said...

All your projects are wonderful, but I, being a real fan of Art to Heart myself, truly *love* your Halloween block! Thanks for sharing these pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails