Monday, July 28, 2008

Dolly and BIG SIGHS





We were very lucky here not to get Hurricaine Dolly. Because I still haven't turned on my bloglines, I have no idea how others fared. I hope well. Here are some pictures of the day the hurricane went ashore. The wind was very whippy! Look how my hair and the palm tree are mimicing one another!!! A big sigh of relief here as we were on vacation and had no idea there was a storm in the Gulf. Thank Goodness we came home on Tues. as Weds the airlines were not running!



I've updated my weight loss ticker.....part of the reason I wasn't blogging....I hate to admit defeat but this ^&*#*! weight defeats me everytime. Hopefully my downward spiral has ended........BIG BIG SIGH! I HAVE however been exercising. I have a goal to do 10 "real" pushups. Right now I can do 1! I'll get there one day!!!!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Don't beat yourself up. We all go through down times. Sometimes it's your body's way of telling you you're doing to much.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Vicki W said...

Keep trying with the puch ups - you WILL get there! I started doing them a few years ago as physical therapy for bum shoulder joints. For weeks and weeks I could only do one, then two, then three.....now I can do between 30 and 40. You WILL get there, jsut kep pushing up!

Sweet P said...

I agree with Gina - our bodies will tell us when they need to rest. Great wind photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails