Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wow!

Yes, I've been on a mental health break....I think. I'm not sure why but I've not only NOT been sewing (my machine has been covered since school ended), I've not been blogging and not even looking at the computer! WOW! I think I'm weirding out here! I've been deactivated on Stash Quilts for a while (boohoo! but ya gotta follow the rules!). I'll be posting if anyone is still out there. I may need to stray a bit from the quilting for a little while but we'll all survive. Look for a post on our delightful vacation! We went to Las Vegas and had a blast! I'll be back later or tomorrow with that post. I must! I really need to get things back to "normal" around here!

4 comments:

Mom IsAmagpie said...

I just had that same problem, you know the one where life got in the way of blogging! Stupid life, urghh..

Anyway I look forward to your posts quilting or not Maybe knitting or crocheting, yes that's it... (evil laugh) yarn hoarding is ok.

Hope you enjoy this weekend and stay fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I am not a blogger but I have been reading your blog for a while and was worried about your absence. Glad you are okay. I made a luggage tag last night and hope to make more for our church fair in November. Thanks so much for the tutorial!

Regina said...

Glad to have you back!!!

Marlublu said...

I enjoyed your blog since it was the first time I read it. I grew up in South TX but moved away 29 years ago. It will always be home to me though. Don't feel bad I got booted out of Stash Quilts to.LOL! Life got in the way of blogging for a while. Glad you weren't hit by Dolly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails