Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

Last year I attempted to curb my fabric purchases. All it did was make me feel awful each time I bought something. I also tried, and failed to use my stash and only my stash......I think I figured out why these things are wrong for me. So, I have a new thing I'd like to try this year. I have projects, loads and loads of projects. Book, patterns, magazines, internet photos, on and on. I have wanted to do many of these things for quite a long time. Well, this is the year I am going to do it. I have a goal, loose but a goal, to do as many of the projects as possible. I don't care if it is fabric wallets, wallhangings or full quilts. I just want to do the projects that inspired me to purchase, download or print. In addition, I promised my girls a gift a month for the year and this will help me to get so many things finished. I am done with Jan. and Feb. and am working on March. Anyone want to join me? Let's just get things done. UFO's, WIP, PIMM, Kits, whatever. Just do it! Be ready for lots of little projects being finished here.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I find the litle projects are the ones that bring the energy -- I finish them before I become discouraged, enjoy the whole process and have a finish to celebrate. Hope your plan for the enw year works for you...

Silverthimble said...

I am with you! Let's just finish projects no matter what they are! Remember to keep quilting fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails