Monday, October 19, 2009

Webshots help

I have been searching and searching for a blog post about my daughers flip flop quilt. I cannot find it. Nor can I find the original photo. I do have the picture on my webshots site. I can't figure out how to get it back. Do I really have to buy my own photo in order to have a copy of it? I can't find the answers. All I want to do is post it on my blog. I do not want a link. I want to save all of my photos from webshots and then delete the file. Plus, if I blog it as a link, I won't be able to have a picture of it saved in my blog files. Any insight?

3 comments:

Anne said...

Do you remember the name of your post? If so, google it and even if you have deleted it, it should show up as a cached file. I retrieved a post that I had deleted that way.

If you have a Mac, you can do a screenshot of your image that is in your webshots gallery. To do a screenshot on a Mac it is command+shift+3 for the whole screen.

Paula, the quilter said...

You can ask Michele, over at With Heart and Hands... your question. I know she uses Webshots to host her photos. I use Flickr and Picturetrail. O and if I just upload them direct then they go into a Google account. HTH

SandyQuilts said...

Did you right click on your photo? That's what I do to save it back to myself.

You can also back up your photos to a CD on 'your' computer.

You can link from webshots to your blog.
OPEN the photo
click on the right side where it says LINK TO IT
decided which resolution you want
click on the HTML code to copy
that's all you need to do.

Why do you want it to be in your blog files? That only uses up your alloted space.
paste that into your blog box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails