Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Gym and I

P1080005

I lost alot of weight the year before last and gained most of it back last year. There I admited it and it's no longer the elephant on my shoulder.

I love the gym.......I feel so good when I go. It gives me the incentive to go again and again. Plus, once ya' work so hard you sure don't want to blow it by eating junk.

I hate the gym.......It isn't something that you can let slide for more than a day or two.

I love the gym........I look so good when I go regularly....

I hate the gym........It is unforgiving. It doesn't care if you are cold, hot, tired, cranky...it expects you there.

I love the gym....I ran into someone that I haven't seen in 1 1/2 years

I hate the gym....I ran into someone that I haven't seen in 1 1/2 years....while in my swimsuit and no makeup....

Big sigh....I'm going to the gym today.

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Meanwhile, I am going to try to walk more - when it get warmer... I am also going to try to eat better - once I run out of the junk food that I already bought.

Mary Johnson said...

I hate the gym but I'm a walker too -- only this last year I didn't take the time out from quilting to get in the long walks I need to do to lose weight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails