Tuesday, September 23, 2008

mmmm....

Lookee what I made at work last week....These are round for Rosh Hashana. I forgot to take a photo of the braided ones I made the week before. I love, love baking bread. Too bad I don't really eat it any more.....I do have lots of friends though whenever I bake!! I made everyone at work crazy last week with the smell.

Remember when we talked about thank you's. Well, I made a challah for every teacher/assistant combination. I received one thank you from my best bud and one from a very kind teacher. That was it. I didn't make them for the thank you but a simple acknowledgement would have only been the right. We are talking about 25 employees !
I actually made these a few weeks ago....I forgot to post the post!!!! I often create multiple posts in one sitting and save them as a draft for ease of posting! I'll be making more of these later this week for home......don'tcha wish we had smell o'vision?

5 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I think I gained 5 lbs just looking at all this bread! Yum!

Three Birds Inspired said...

Challah is my nephew's favorite bread and he begs me to make it. (I love that boy!) Your rolls look delish!! Isn't there something just so satisfying about making bread? Makes me feel all "earth motherish"!

The Calico Cat said...

I've got my apples for apple cake...
(The bread I will buy - I don't have the space for bread...)

meal planning - Have not even give that a single thought. Next week huh?)

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Will you please come feed me? I won't even complain when my butt gets bigger.

The Calico Quilter said...

How did you know my weakness is bread? That looks yummy. No thank-you's? Where did people's manners go?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails