Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Retreat 2

Before I go on and describe some more about the retreat facility, let me show off my accomplishments.

I finished 7 table runner tops. No quilting and binding yet so no pictures. I assembled a "Simpsons" quilt. Because I won't be quilting this any time soon, you won't see it for a while. It's a shame because it is big in the "counted fabric" department.

I can show these ...






The birthday banner. I free motion zigzaged on the applique. I don't like it. The next time I will try Herky Jerky
The two kippot (head coverings) I made for a former Hebrew School student of mine. I made him kippot from matzo fabric (you need to scroll down to see) and he has been wearing them for the last two years....no matter what the occasion!

The pillowcases for the quilt I just finished.(OMGOODNESS! I JUST TRIED TO LINK TO THE POST SHOWING THE QUILT I FINISHED AND I NEVER POSTED IT!!!!! YIKES!!!! THIS WILL BE REMEDIED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



I also finished 4 wonder wallets but didn't take pictures.....I've discovered that I really stink lately at this blogging business.........I WILL get caught up!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself. i love the show and tell

Love and hugs Gina xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails