Monday, January 28, 2008

Home

I'm home from retreat and had a marvelous time! I actually accomplished a lot and feel great about it! I'll post more about that later.


Saturday night we celebrated our 25th anniversary with our kids. I didn't want to do anything fancy or outrageous so Mrs. S and Mr. FancyPants said they wanted to take us to dinner. Now all was planned for two weeks ago but DH was very sick and we ended up cancelling. We couldn't imagine, and complained wildly about it, why we needed to go out at 8 pm. It was so late. We pulled up to the restaurant and there were Mr. & Mrs. plus Ms. A and her boyfriend. We were so surprised. They had driven in from Austin just to have dinner. It was just lovely. It was perfect and exactly the way I wanted to celebrate. Here we are just laughing and enjoying ourselves, waiting for a table. It's hard to tell that the guys were actually having a good time!

This is just a great picture of the girls and I . I don't remember the last time we had a picture together.

It was a great, unplanned weekend and we had a ball. More about retreat, complete with pictures later.

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

How beautiful you ALL are! Big smiles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails