Saturday, January 19, 2008

No pictures, no purchases, no finishes.....

Well, I've finally been a good girl! I'm so busy getting ready for retreat that I haven't had time to buy anything! No buying. No creating. I did make a number of kits to take with me to retreat. I won't count the yardage until they are finished.



My sewing machine, although nice & clean, isn't working right. I'm very upset because I won't be able to take it to reatreat. URGH! Luckily I have another machine but I don't want to use it to finish up something as important as my pink and brown log cabin. That means I need to cut one more project so I don't get bored.



Final tally this week...


  1. nothing bought

  2. nothing used

  3. two table runners, a table runner kit, a wallhanging and a lap quilt cut and ready to go

3 comments:

Susan said...

So sorry about the machine. Do you think when it hit the bean it might have thrown the timing off, or bent something in the needle bar? How disappointing, as I know you wanted to finish the pink and brown quilt.

Lori in South Dakota said...

It's awful when your favorite machine isn't working. But have fun on your retreat--and tell us what you did. (You're not going to Vegas and "Leaving it in Vegas" are you??)

Penny said...

It sounds like you have made progress, even if you haven't cleared any stash.

It must be frustrating about the sewing machine though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails