Thursday, January 31, 2008

State of Our Backsides

Well....I am a dingbat! All day yesterday I was composing my post concerning my backside....after all, it was NOT Weds. At least that was my thinking until this morning when I realized it was Thursday. Hmmmm.....that means yesterday was...OMGOODNESS WEDS! So a day late but still as necessary, my state of my backside.


I'm quite sad to say that the SOMBS is awful. I haven't been exercising regularly since before I went to Ohio. Sickness, travel, retreat and life has interferred. I also have been struggling with my diet. I haven't gained weight but my pants are not fitting the same. This week I began again with earnest on the exercise portion. UGH! I'm sore. I exercised hard Mon. & Tue. , and rested yesterday. Today "Body Jam" is on the agenda. I figure if I get the exercise back under control then next week I'll revisit the food issue and get back on track.


This is where you come in. Write a post concerning your weight loss/healthy life journey. Add it to the Mr. Linky below and you will be able to inspire others. You never know how your words, efforts or methods will influence others. Join us in getting healthy.

When you add your link to the Mr. Linky code, it needs to be your specific post. To do this, click on the time in your post (at the bottom). It will say something like "copy link location". Copy that and paste that. Mine is http://http://morahquilts.blogspot.com/2008/01/state-of-our-backsides.htmlNOT http://morahquilts.blogspot.com/. If you post a link to your main blog, then when others go back later in the week to read your report, they're going to come to your latest blog entries. Please post the link to your weekly progress report! Thanks!!


I hope you decide to join us in the SOMBS silliness. As I've said in the past, I'm very selfish and this one day of healthiness chatter inspires me to go on for another week without visiting Krispy Kreme! I am determined to lose 20 lbs by June. I lost sight of the goal for a while but am beginning to see a checkered flag again.....waaaaaayyyyyy offfffffff in the distance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails